Exec Career Reinvention Private Coaching Supplement Invoice
Please read over the important details that follow, then fill in the requested information in the form below.
Exec Career Reinvention Private Coaching Supplement
- 2 (two) 45-60 minute private coaching sessions each month*
- 1 (one) or 2 (two) Exec Career Reinvention group community calls each month
- Access to the Exec Career Reinvention client portal and all portal resources
*Coaching sessions must be scheduled and used within the month. Rescheduling may be requested 48 hours or more in advance of a session, and each session may be rescheduled no more than one time within the allotted time frame.
Your Commitment includes:
- Refraining from multitasking during our sessions/calls and treating our coaching as "sacred time"
- Being authentic, honest and open with what you question or struggle with so that your coach and our team can fully support you
- Being responsible for your own results, which includes proactively completing the assessments, using the provided templates, responding to the provided reflection questions, asking questions and engaging in your program
- Respecting the intellectual property of authors and owners of the assessments, frameworks and tools used in your coaching program
- Practicing self-compassion as you move through the totally normal and expected emotional ups and downs of career exploration and reinvention
- Providing a positive testimonial about your experience and the results of working with us, assuming we have earned it!
Confidentiality is crucial in this program. We abide by the Code of Ethics of the International Coach Federation and maintain a highly confidential environment. However, in the case of any legal request, neither Erin Owen nor any of the coaches who sub-contract with her to provide your coaching support cannot uphold confidentiality, as executive coaching is not a professional field that is governed by doctor/client privilege. If information you share with us is sufficiently "illegal" or "dangerous-to-oneself-or-others", we will consult an attorney in order to determine whether or not to notify authorities. If information you share with us creates an uncomfortable feeling, or steps outside of our code ethics and integrity base, we will let you know and may terminate the coaching relationship.
Commitment and Termination:
Coaching is a powerful process with ups and downs: you can flip/flop from feeling excited and at other times feeling challenged. When you feel challenged or stuck, this is often a perfect sign that you are moving through obstacles and shifting your mindset to support your future success. Our request is that any and all concerns regarding the work of this program and coaching be addressed with us so we can be the best support for you and assure the coaching relationship is in integrity. Working together, we will make sure your needs are met. Should either of us decide the coaching partnership is not effective, we will communicate that openly one to the other, and if needed provide 30 days’ notice of termination of the coaching partnership.