Hear Erin’s Powerful Insights
Erin’s practical strategies, Eastern-inspired wisdom and 25 years of professional experience as an entrepreneur, leader, consultant, and coach provide a profoundly inspirational message to a wide array of audiences.
Her well-rounded background makes her a valuable speaker on topics such as executive career reinvention, work-life balance, productivity, resilience in a world of disruption, and creating breakthrough results.
Erin keeps audiences thoroughly engaged and intrigued. No matter what the format – keynote address, conference, workshop, panelist, roundtable – Erin’s interactive style breaks free of the podium and adds positive energy to the room.
Open, genuine, encouraging … Erin empowers and educates her audiences on topics such as:
- Mental Fitness: How to grow the 3 core mental muscles to thrive in challenging times
- Meaning, Impact & Legacy in Mid-Career
- How to Avoid “the Urgent” becoming the Important
- The Human Side of Exiting: Strategies to Live an Even Better Life
- Total Leadership: Be a Better Leader, Live a Richer Life
- Fuel Your Mission and Financial Success with the “Strategic Ask” Methodology
- Accessing Your Higher Gear: Strategies to Take Back Control of Your Time & Energy
Ideal Audience Types and Events:
- Senior-level and mid-level leaders, including c-suite executives, inside for-profit companies
- Business owners and partners in businesses and private partnerships/practices
- High-level administrative leaders in large academic institutions
- Professional associations, chambers of commerce, conferences, leadership retreats, board retreats, awards ceremonies
Past Speaking Engagements:
Erin is the author of:
Boost Your Performance In and Out of the Office with Eastern Inspired Clutter-Clearing Secrets, including a Workbook, Quick Guide, and Audio Recorded Lessons